Holiday Cottage, Self Catering Accommodation
Your front door leads into a hallway with a place to hang your coats and full length mirror.
- Vaulted ceiling with Velux windows giving this room a spacious, light and airy feeling.
- Artwork of the local wildlife and landscapes by New Forest artists and photographer.
- Patio doors out to your patio area to enjoy a coffee or al fresco dining.
- Two seater sofa and armchair to relax in. Occasional tables.
- Smart television with freeview and connected to the wifi, DVD player with USB port and DAB radio all on a contemporary television unit.
- Log burner for chillier nights, complimentary first bags of logs supplied October to April.
- Maps of the New Forest, Hampshire. Local information including brochures, walking instructions from the cottage rental to local pubs, cycle maps and some of our favourite recommendations.
- A selection of games and books.
- Dining room table and chairs.
- Retro hatch through to the kitchen to keep in contact with the Chef if you choose to eat in.
- New Stoves integrated Ceramic Hob and Fan Oven with Grill.
- Larder fridge with Freezer Compartment.
- Washing machine.
- Nespresso Coffe Machine.
- Electric kettle, toaster and microwave.
- A large selection of glasses for all drink requirements.
- Complete set of crockery, cutlery and saucepans.
- All the little extras you need when away from home.
- Window overlooking Kings Hyde.
- Vaulted ceiling and contemporary decoration inspired by the local landscape.
- A 5ft Kingsize bed, bedside tables with drawers and lamps.
- Large cupboard with shelves and hanging space. Hangers, ironing board, iron and hairdryer.
- Large wall hung mirror.
- Views from the bedroom window over holiday cottage garden.
- Egyptian cotton bedlinen.
- Large walk-in non slip shower cubicle with Aqualiser electric power shower.
- Contemporary fitted vanity unit with drawers, basin and wc.
- Backlit vanity mirror.
- Electric towel rail.
- Large cupboard housing vacuum and clothes airer.
- Window with privacy glass overlooking the garden.
- Sunny patio area accessed from the sitting room overlooking the mature gardens with Patio table, chairs, large parasol and charcoal barbecue.
- Recently landscaped cottage garden with lawn, plants and reclining garden loungers to be able to relax in after a hard day exploring.
- Parking space on driveway next to the cottage.
- Access to lockable storage for cyclists who either bring their own bikes or wish to hire them for the duration of their self catering holidays.
- There is central heating throughout the property which is included in the price in the cooler months (September-May).
- Log Burner.
- WiFi is included in the holiday cottage rates
- The WiFi code is in the property information book ready for you on arrival.
Linen and Housekeeping:
- All duvets, pillows, linen and towels (except beach towels) are included in the cottage rental rates.
- I do not charge for end of rental cleaning however I do ask that the cottage is left in a clean and tidy state when leaving.
- The holiday cottage accommodation is adjoined to our main residence but is totally independent with your own entrance, terrace and garden area. My husband and I live onsite with our friendly Springer Spaniel, Tilly, you might encounter us occasionally however your privacy is extremely important to me.
- There is a welcome basket with tea, coffee, sugar and milk so you can at least have a cup of tea when you arrive. Oh and a few local treats too to wet your appetite for the local produce.
- Regretfully I cannot except dogs.
- This is a No Smoking property.
- This accommodation is for adults only.
I have tried to put in all the information about the property however if you have any questions about the accommodation please Contact me.