Receive a Complimentary Breakfast basket for your first morning when you book an Autumn Break for 3,4 or 7 nights from 24/11 to 17/12/17. A perfect start for a day exploring the autumn delights of the New Forest. - Your breakfast basket will include Sausages and bacon from our local butcher, free range eggs, bread from our local bakers and orange juice
Please see prices below for self catering holidays. Short Break Holidays are available for low and mid season dates.
- Weekly Self Catering Holidays (7 nights) check in day Friday
- Weekend Short Breaks (3 nights) check in day Friday and Check out Monday.
- Mid week Short Breaks (4 nights) Check in day Monday Check out day Friday.
- Sorry No pets as we have our own dog, Tilly and the garden is not secure.
- Unfortunately No children but an infant maybe welcome, please provide your own cot and high chair.
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|27 Oct 17||03 Nov 17||£495||£350||£375||3 Nights|
|03 Nov 17||22 Dec 17||£410||£290||£310||3 Nights|
|22 Dec 17||05 Jan 18||£550||£420||£440||3 Nights|
|05 Jan 18||23 Mar 18||£410||£290||£310||3 Nights|
|23 Mar 18||06 Apr 18||£540||7 Nights|
|06 Apr 18||25 May 18||£510||£360||£385||3 Nights|
|25 May 18||20 Jul 18||£565||£400||£425||3 Nights|
|20 Jul 18||21 Sep 18||£630||7 Nights|
|21 Sep 18||25 Oct 18||£540||£380||£405||3 Nights|
- How to Book
- Please send an enquiry or email email@example.com or telephone 01590 682518 to check that the dates you require are still available. Every attempt is made to keep availability up to date however sometimes last minute bookings might have been taken.
- If your dates are confirmed as available please use the online booking system.
- Once I have received your booking I will send you an email detailing payment details.
- The deposit of 30% or full payment if the booking is less than 8 weeks from arrival is then due.
- Payment methods: Online card payments via secure payment page, Electronic Bank transfers via Bacs.
- Final balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival. When the balance is received you will receive an email with specific directions and key collection details.
- Please note full payment is required for Short Break Bookings.
- Check in is after 3pm. We would appreciate an approximate arrival time to ensure we are able to welcome you and hand over the keys.
- Check out is by 10am on day of your departure.
- By paying the deposit or balance payment you are confirming that you have made this booking in accordance with Terms and Conditions below and that you are over 18 years of age.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
A firm reservation is subject to the receipt of completed booking form and the required deposit. The balance / full payment is required eight weeks before the arrival date. We cannot accept any responsibility for non-receipt of payment or any charges due from electronic bank transfer, card or cheque discrepancies. If the balance is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to retain the deposit and re-book if possible. Full payment is required for short stay holidays.
The property is only to be occupied by the guest and their party, names to be included on the booking form and must not exceed this number under any circumstances without prior consent being given by the owner.
You can arrive at the property between 3pm and 8pm on the arrival date. The guests must vacate the property by 10am. Failure to do so may result in a charge.
You agree to comply with the regulations set out in the property manual at the property.
During the period of occupation the guest(s) are responsible for the property and it’s contents.
You agree to treat the property and all it’s fixtures and fittings with respect and are responsible for leaving the property and all it’s contents in a clean condition and good order. You will be responsible to pay the reasonable cost of repairing any damage or losses incurred during occupation or for any extra cleaning required.
The Guests will not use the property in such a manner that will cause a nuisance or annoyance to any other occupier of adjoining or neighbouring properties. The owner reserves the right to repossess the property if you or any member of the party causes a significant nuisance or causes excessive damage.
The Owner can have reasonable access for the purposes of inspection or repair.
Complimentary wifi broadband is offered at the property and is not always guaranteed to be available or at the speed you may be use to. You are asked not to download large files such as films or games. Your use of the internet is conditional on it being used for legal purposes only.
The deposit of 30% of the weekly holiday price is due upon booking. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to the arrival date or 100% of the cost of the holiday if booked less than 8 weeks before the arrival date. Full payment is required for short stays at the time of booking.
Cancellation by the Guest
Once you have booked your holiday, our agreement is a legal contract and your deposit is non-refundable. If for whatever reason you cannot take your holiday I will do my best to re-let the property you have booked and, if successful, your liability for the balance of rental will cease or if you have already paid the balance, that balance will be refunded less a £40.00 administration cost. If I have not been successful in re-letting the property by the balance due date, you remain liable for the full cost of the holiday and must pay the balance on the due date.
If you fail to arrive at the cottage by midday on the day after your arrival date without notifying me by email then I shall be entitled to treat you booking as cancelled by you and the above cancellation policy applies.
Please note that your deposit is not refundable under any circumstances. For this reason I strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance, which is inexpensive and can be obtained from any good broker.
Cancellation by the Owner
In the unlikely event the owner needs to cancel or make changes to the booking the guest will be notified as soon as possible. A full refund of any monies paid will be given.
Loss or Injury
The owner shall not be held liable for any personal injury or death to the guest or his party unless it is directly resulted from the Owner’s negligence. The Guest and his party must take steps to safeguard their personal property and no liability is accepted for the loss or damage of such property.
In the unlikely event of the Guest having cause for complaint please notify the owner immediately. I want you to enjoy your stay at the property and will make every effort to rectify any maintenance issues you might have. It becomes very difficult to rectify any issues retrospectively once you have left the property.