Kings Hyde cottage is luxury self catering holiday cottage accommodation. Just 5 minutes from Lymington in the heart of the New Forest exclusively for couples.
Whether you want a summer holiday or short breaks in the autumn or winter, in the New Forest, this contemporary accommodation has been designed with guests in mind.
My aim is to offer you comfortable, cosy and well equipped accommodation to enable you to relax, explore and have a wonderful holiday in the New Forest.
The holiday cottage, an 18th century outbuilding in the grounds of The Old Hyde, was sympathetically renovated in 2016. Totally independent, it offers an ideal retreat to escape the demands of everyday life. Ideally located for both the countryside and the south coast.
Below is an overview, click on the highlighted links for more information.
Cottage Rental Accommodation
- The light and airy sitting room gives you plenty of relaxing space to plan your next days activities with it’s many maps, walking routes and brochures.
- Gaze from the sitting room’s patio doors over the mature gardens and watch the many birds visiting the garden.
- Wifi included so you can stay connected, thats if you want to!
- Quality assessed by New Forest Tourism Association.
- The log burner enables you to have cosy romantic nights in when it’s chilly outside.
- The sunny patio, with charcoal barbecue, beckons al fresco dining while watching the sunset over the gardens.
- Retire to the luxurious king size bed fully made up with Egyptian cotton linen.
Holiday Cottage Location
- Relax in the secluded peaceful setting of the holiday cottage, where birds and horses neighing can be all you hear.
- Supplies are easily obtained with the main supermarket only a 5 minute drive away in the historic town of Lymington.
- Stroll for 2 minutes and you are in the open forest wandering with New Forest ponies.
- Cycle straight from the holiday cottage into the forest and explore it’s many cycle routes.
- Enjoy an evening walk across the forest for refreshments at a local pub.
- Just a short drive to award winning south coast beaches.
- The New Forest, Hampshire, once the Royal playground, offers visitors both relaxing and more strenuous activities.
- Self catering accommodation in the New Forest enables you to explore and savour it’s abundance of local produce, available in Farm shops and local markets. A few local treats await you.
- Enjoy locally caught fish and shellfish at one of the many great restaurants or pubs.
- Short Break holidays, in the New Forest, during the autumn allow you to observe the ancient tradition of Pannage where Commoners put their pigs onto the Forest to eat the acorns.
- Amble along Lymington quay, as a catch comes in or take a boat trip around the Solent.
- Wander through the ancient woodlands of the New Forest, Hampshire and encounter both the wildlife and protected fauna.
- Try out a more traditional, sailing, kayaking or a more up and coming, paddle boarding, Watersport.
- Discover from previous guests what they have loved doing from their independent reviews of the holiday cottage and local area.
Kings Hyde Cottage is the perfect place for couples wanting self catering accommodation in the New Forest, Hampshire and I would love to welcome you as guests.